Subaru Impreza 2012-2013 A/T M/T
Replacement for #250-1875
above photo for illustration purpose only
$15 FedEx Ground Shipping
- Pre-programmed Modules
- 6 Pin Accelerator Plug Connector
- Pedal By-pass circuit for enhanced reliability
- Utilizes CAN-Bus through the OBD-II (On Board Diagnostics)
Plug for Cruise Inputs
- LED Indicator Control Switch
- No Dealer Activation Required
- Set Speed * Coast/Reduce Speed * Resume/Accel
- Fast Installation Time
- ISO 9001 Quality Certified Facility
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty
- Full Color Illustrated Installation Manual Available On Line
Shipping costs are for the Continental USA only.
We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
All buyers must sign for the FedEx shipment.
You may opt-out of signing by informing us when placing you order.
Why settle for just driving |
when you can cruise?
Save on gas and
Recently heard in a chat room: "My Car has no cruise
control !!" keeps nagging me.
So we at Allscion went a-hunting for an aftermarket
cruise control kit that would work for car owners. Turns out ROSTRA
makes one that works like OEM and is ideal for do-it-yourselfers.
Cruise Control kits are made in the USA by the company that pioneered
cruise control technology.
You can now set your speed with a touch of your finger.
Once selected, your cruise control constantly measures changes in the
engine loading and vehicle speed.
You won't have to touch the pedal to slow down or
Rostra Cruise Control helps you:
- Increase comfort and reduces fatigue
- Prevents fuel waste due to erratic speed
- Avoid tickets from unintended speeding
Easy installation! The
kit includes all parts and a set of instructions.
- No vacuum required
- Lost motion built into the cable
- Smaller module
- Single unit mounting
- New connectors with positive contact and lock
- Clutch switch is included for manual transmission
- In-line fuses are closer to module
- VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) wire already in harness
- Additional throttle hardware included in kit
- Compatible with neutral safety
- Compatible with distributorless ignition systems
- Compatible with direct fire ignition systems
(Here are some customers' additional
tips on installing Rostra cruise control.) Or you can call Rostra Tech Support at: 1-800-782-3379 for assistance.
ALLSCION DISCLAIMER: Most people who install the cruise control themselves are either technically or mechanically inclined.
If you are not comfortable working on cars, we recommend you use a professional installer. Find a CERTIFIED Automotive-Electronic installer in your area. Be sure they have worked with Rostra Cruise Controls. The cost of installation covers about 2 hours' labor, about $150 - $250, depending on your location.. Installers are in all major cities
and a lot of smaller ones.
Of course, if you live in high-cost areas
like San Francisco or Manhattan you can expect to pay more..
- No Returns on purchases over 90 days old will be accepted (Excluding Manufacture Warranties).
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Return shipping and insurance are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping and Handling charge will not be refunded.
- No Returns on Special Order.
- No Returns on items not purchased from Allscion.com.
- Items that have been installed on a vehicle, or which for any reason cannot be resold as new cannot be returned.
- All Returns must be accompanied by the Return/Warranty Form Completed, and RGA # printed on the outside of the box.
- If you are unclear, or unsure of the proper Warranty Process please confirm it with Allscion.com
RE: Cruise Control Purchase
Mon, 11:36 pm 11/24/2008
Just wanted to thank you. I got the Scion xB cruise control today and got it installed in a little less than 2 hours. It works great. I appreciate the great product and fast shipping!
Copyright © 2006-2013 Allscion.Com, Accessories Haven LLC. All Rights Reserved. Accessories Haven
(Allscion.Com) cannot be responsible for errors published online. Some information published has been provided by the manufacturer and or by corporations. Accessories Haven
(Allscion.Com) tries to maintain accuracy. Accessories Haven (Allscion.Com) recognizes all manufacturer's trademarks and or trade names herein and disclaims any proprietary
interest in their use.